UP BTC 2013 - Online Application Form 2012 - Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Government Recently Has invite online Application form for taking Admissions in 2 Years BASIC Training
Certificates (BTC) Course . Eligible candidates can apply via online Mode before 11 November 2012 . More Details are given below About UP BTC Qualification , EligibIlity Criteria , Application
Fee , Age Details etc .
Age Details - Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 Years as on 01 July 2012 .
Note - Age relaxation will be extended as per govt rules .
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have Graduate Degree with Minimum 50% Marks .
Application Form Fee -
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/-
2. SC & ST Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- As Application fee .
Selection procedure - Eligible Candidates will be selected on Merit List base . Merit List will be Made on Your High School , Intermediate And Graduation Marks .
How To Apply - Eligible candidates can apply via online Mode through Uttar Pradesh Official website (www.te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in) before 11 November 2012 .
Important Dates of UP BTC 2013 Online Application Form -
1. Opening Date for Online Apply - 10 October 2012
2. Closing date for Apply online - 11 November 2012
Important Links -
1. Please open this link http://te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in/BTCMANUAl/VIGYAPTIBTC2012.pdf For More details .
2. Please open this link http://te-uttarpradesh.up.nic.in/ for Apply online .
Best wishes to All of You candidates in Advance .