Indian Army Recruitment 2013 | Latest Govt Jobs opening Of Soldier Posts
Indian Army Recently has issued a latest recruitment notification 2012-2013 for filling up Soldier General Duty , Soldier
(Clerk , Stores Keeper) , Soldier Technical , Soldier Nursing Assistant & Tradesmen Recruitment Posts . All Those
candidates who are belongs from District of Kasaragod, Kannur, Calicut, Wayanad, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur and UT
of Mahe and Lakshadweep May Attend walk at Malappuram Between 07 December 2012 To 13 December 2012 . More Details Are provided below .
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Details -
1. Soldier Tradesmen
2. Soldier Technical & Nursing Assistant
3. Soldier Technical (Dresser)
4. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
5. Soldier General Duty
- What is Eligibility Criteria Of Indian Army Recruitment 2013 ?
Age Details -
1. For Soldier Tradesme , Solider Tech & NA , Soldier Clerk , Storekeeper posts Candidates age should be between
17 1/2 Years To 23 Years .
2. For Other Remaining Recruitment Posts Candidates age should be between 17 1/2 Years To 21 Years .
Educational Qualification - Candidates should be passed 10th , SSLC , 12th Class , B.SC Degree .
Selection process - Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written Test , Physical Fitness Test (PFT) , Physical Measurement Test & Medical Exam .
- How To Apply For Indian Army Recruitment 2013 ?
Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Attend Recruitment Rally at Malabar Special Police Ground near Of Kottakkal District Malappuram From 07 December 2012 To 13 December 2012 .
Important Dates -
1. Recruitment Rally for Soldier Tradesmen: 07 December 2012
2. Recruitment Rally for Soldier Technical & NA, Dresser: 08 December 2012
3. Recruitment Rally for Soldier Clerk/Storekeeper: 09-12-2012 and 10-12-2012
4. Recruitment Rally for Soldier Soldier General Duty: 12-12-2012 and 13-12-2012
5. H/T over of rtg docu and bal Med Exam: 14-12-2012 & 15-12-2012
More Details Are Available at www.indianarmy.nic.in