Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 Notification - Latest Govt Jobs Opening in Kerala State
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Recently has published a latest recruitment notification 2012-2013 for filling up
206 Various recruitment posts . Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode before 19 December 2012 . More details
can see below in shortly About Age details , Educational Qualification , Selection procedure , how To Apply , Fee , syllabus etc .
Kerala PSC Number of Recruitment posts - 206 Posts
1. Stenographer Gr.II/Steno-Typist Gr.II: 05 posts
2. Junior Instructor: 159 posts
3. Tinker: 01 post
4. Driver Gr II: 01 post
5. Technical Officer: 01 post
6. Attender (Plate Cleaning): 02 posts
7. Attender (Plate Graining): 02 posts
8. Sr Superintendent/Inspector/Development officer/Accounts officer: 02 posts
9. Agricultural Assistant Gr. II: 01 post
10. Clerk / Cashier: 16 posts
11. Confidential Assistant Gr. II: 01 post
12. Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr. II: 04 posts
13. Senior Lecturer in Periodontics: 01 post
14. Town and Country Planning: 01 post
15. Veterinary Surgeon: 01 post
16. Lecturer in Statistics: 02 posts
17. High School Assistant (Social Studies) Malayalam Medium: 06 posts
Age Details -
1. Candidates age should be between 19 Years To 44 Years for Junior Instructor Recruitment posts .
2. Candidates Age Should be between 18 years To 36 years for Tinker , Assistant Town Planner posts and for all other
remaining posts candidates can check more details through given below notification link .
Educational Qualification - Click here for Check Post wise Educational Qualification Details .
Selection Process - Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Direct recruitment performance base .
How To Apply - Eligible And Interested candidates can apply easly through online mode from Kerala PSC Official website
(www.keralapsc.org) before 19 December 2012 .
Please open this link http://www.keralapsc.org/notifi.htm for more details and apply online .