Current Affairs & General Knowledge (GK) Questions And Answers - 31 January 2013
All we know that jobs are not easy to get, we need to work hard and do more practice to clear the conditions for job. We understand yours problem , that is why from today All Govt Jobs is starting new topic that is quiz questions based on current affairs.
Current Affair questions are an important part of almost every government jobs written examination, even interviewer ask current issues in interview. So doesn’t worry now, All Govt Jobs will provide you current affairs questions daily, so that you can improve your knowledge and surely success will be only yours…
1. Which among the following communities is looking into various issues related to five minority universities proposed to be set up by the Centre?
A. Sukhadeo Thorat Committee
B. Jayati Ghosh Committee
C. Deepak Pental Committee
D. Zoya Hassan Committee
Answer: Sukhadeo Thorat Committee
2. Samuel Yin, one of Taiwan’s richest men has launched the Asian equivalent of the Nobel Prize. What is the name of this new prize?
A. Yuan Prize
B. Han Prize
C. Ming Prize
D. Tang Prize
Answer: Tang Prize
3. Which among the following countries has announced that it has successfully sent a monkey into space?
A. North Korea
C. South Korea
4. Which among the following is the new compression format that could dramatically cut the amount of Internet bandwidth currently used by video files?
A. C.265 codec
B. H.265 codec
C. C.270 codec
D. H.270 codec
Answer: H.265 codec
5. Super Trans- Iron Galactic Element Recorder (Super-Tiger) experiment is of which among the following organization?
A. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
B. Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
C. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
D. China National Space Administration (CNSA)
6. Recently, Scientist has discovered a new gene that could lead to new varieties of staple crops with 50 percent higher yields. What is the new gene name?
7. The Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) group consist of ---------- members?
A. 10 countries
B. 12 countries
C. 16 countries
D. 18 countries
Answer: 16 countries
8. Recently, Milos Zeman became the first directly elected president of ------------?
Answer: Czech Republic
9. Market regulator Sebi has set up a committee headed by former cabinet Secretary K M Chandrasekhar to look into various matters related to--------?
A. Investor Protection
B. Foreign Investments Policy
C. Stock Exchange Regulation
D. Stock Exchange Reforms
Answer: Foreign Investment Policy
10. As per the recent estimates, the country with the worst inflation situation in the world is--------?
Answer: Venezuela. It has 29.8% inflation rate.
Don't Forget to join us for Latest updates -
Via Email : Register your Email Id on this website, we will send latest notification in your mail inbox.
Via Facebook : Like our facebook fan page for getting latest updates in your facebook Timeline and share with your friends.