Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 | PO & Clerk Vacancies
Canara Bank Invite online Application from indian citizens for filling up PO And Clerk Vacancies . Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before 15th may 2013 . More details are provided below .
Canara Bank Recruitment 2013 Details -
Total Number of Vacancies - 300 Vacancies
Name of The Posts -
A. For Training -
1. Probationary officer - 270 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk - 30 Posts
B. After Training -
1. Probationary Officer - 135 Posts
2. Probationary Clerk - 15 Posts
Age Limit -
1. For Probationary Officer Posts Candidates Age should be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01 March 2013 .
2. For Probationary Clerk Posts Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years .
Note - Age relaxations will be extendend as per government rules .
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any equivalent educational qualification recognized as such by the govt of india and for clerk post candidates should preferably have proficiency in official language of the state .
Selection process - Eligible candidates will be Selected on Written Test , Group Discussion (GD) & Interview performance based .
How To Apply - Eligible & Interested candidates can apply through online mode from Canara Bank official website (Www.canarabank.com) before 15th may 2013 .
Opening Date for online registration - 29th april 2013
Closing date for online registration - 15th may 2013
Click here for recruitment details & apply online .