UPPBPB Recruitment 2013 www.uppbpb.gov.in Computer Operator , Programmer Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board (UPPBPB) Invite online Application from eligible candidates for filling up 2842 Vacancies of Computer Operator & 07 Vacancies of Programmer Post . Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode before 17th June 2013 . More information are provided below .
UPPBPB Recruitment 2013 Details -
Total Number Of Vacancies - 2849 Posts
Name Of Posts -
1. Computer Operator Grade A - 2842 Posts
2. Programmer Grade II - 07 Posts
Age Limit - Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years for computer operator Grade A Posts and should be age between 21 years to 30 years for programmer grade II Posts .
Note - Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules .
Educational Qualification - Candidates should be passed 12th class from any recognized board and should have 'O' Level certificate in DOEACC Society for Computer operator Grade A Posts , complete Graduation degree for programmer Grade II Posts .
Application Form Fee - Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- As Application form fee .
Selection Process - Eligible Candidates will be Selected on Written Test & Typing Test .
How To Apply - Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode from UPPBPB Official website (www.uppbpb.gov.in) before 12th June 2013 .
Important Dates -
1. Opening Date for online Registration - 13th May 2013
2. Last Date for online Registration - 12th June 2013
3. Closing Date for Fee Payment Through Bank: – 14th June 2013
4. Closing Date for Receipt of Application Form: – 17th June 2013
Important Links -
1. Click Here for get full official notification details .
2. Click here For Apply online .