Indian Army Recruitment 2013 | Apply Online for 100 Technical Graduate Course Posts
Indian Army has Invite online application form for filling up the Technical Graduate Course(TGC - 119) vacancies.Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 14-12-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Indian Army Recruitment 2013 Vacancy Details -
Total No. of Posts -100 posts
- Civil - 15 Post
- Mechanical - 15 Post
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics - 10 Post
- Automobile/Workshop Technology - 02 Post
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics - 02 Post
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc - 06 Post
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication - 10 Post
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave - 08 Post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation - 03 Post
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology - 02 Post
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg - 02 Post
- Chemical Engg - 02 Post
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engg - 01 Post
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production - 02 Post
- MA/M.Sc in English/Economics/history/Geography/Pol Science/Psycology/Physics/Chemistry/ Maths/ Compurter Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/Burmese/Pushto/Dari/Arabic - 20 posts
Age Limit - Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 27 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification - Go To Detailed Advt. For Post Wise Qualification.
Selection Process - Candidates will be selected based on Written-test .
Pay Scale - Rs. 21,000 .
How To Apply -All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website From 15 November 2013 and will be closed on 14th December 2014.
Important Date - Last Date for Registration of Online Application :